Friday, February 25, 2005

Hatin' Life about Now

Here's why I haven't been blogging:

Late last Wednesday night, I woke up and vomited.

Since the vomit was particularly dark brownish, I determined that it was caused by too much soda. So, until I hear from the doctors, I swore of anything carbonated.

I don't drink coffee, so my caffeine intake went down the toilet with said vomit.

That day, waking up from what was left of my fitful sleep, I went to work and came home. Went to sleep again Wedsnesday 7:00pm.

Slept for 11 hours. Woke up at 6:00am and went to work again.

Was beat when I got home again. Went to sleep at 8:00pm for 3 more hours.

Woke up, mulled around a bit, now I'm blogging before sleeping some more.

Life sucks without caffeine.

It also hasn't helped that the weather here sucks. Too far south for beautiful snow, I've instead had days of a slate gray sky pissing on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home